XO-1.75 - Kernel news

Saadia Husain Baloch saadia at laptop.org
Sat Mar 10 23:28:52 EST 2012

Martin,
Our emails crossed, and I would like to warn people that I experienced some
questionable results with just be20def applied, after my machine got a
corruption of the mmc "EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): group descriptors corrupted!" which
stops the machine from booting. I have never had this before, and the
kernel I am using is the head of arm-3.0-ramp with just this one
mcam-core.c patch applied.
Other than the corruption the crash still happens for me on two machines.
-Saadia