Developer XO laptop loan or buy - Speakeasy project

Lester Leong lester.bleong at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 14:20:32 EDT 2012

EnyoJS looks legit, just judging by the fact that it seems like the
only one that has any examples with heavy-duty HTML5 canvas stuff -
which is perfect for something like this. Bootstrap looks like it's
better suited for UI though. Correct me if I'm wrong with any of this.

Thanks everyone for your help and input. I guess next steps for me is
writing/finding a suitable Python wrapper and then spec-ing out
everything from there.