How-to make the XS appear in the neighbourhood view of the XOs

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 3 19:46:07 EDT 2012

Hi All:

I was thinking that since the XOs uses two different methods to display
what is seen in the neighbourhood view, how can I make the XS appear
when using salut? I'm thinking if that can occur then maybe we could
advertise that this is an XS. We then could have the "register to
schoolserver" menu occur at that point, in place of using hard-coded
names that depend on dns to work. Any thoughts on the subject?

Jerry