12.1.0 release candidate 3 (build 16) released

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Tue Jul 3 10:42:33 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:12 PM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn
<alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Do any of these updates have a particular fix you require or strongly
>> recommend?
>
> Measure, Portfolio and TurtleArt.
> Walter each week make a new version with some improvements, but some are
> bugfixes.
>
> The others activities, I think that not have "important" improvements,
> except a better translations..

The deadline for such "undirected" bugfixes/translations was around 8
weeks ago. After that point we (intentionally) went into focusing on
stabilisation and testing of the code which we had at that point.

Those new versions will be picked up in future releases.

Thanks,
Daniel