12.1.0 release candidate 3 (build 16) released

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 23:59:06 EDT 2012

Good!
I test it on a XO-1. Works good!Thanks for the 342 mb after install :-)
Maybe it's too late to say this, but: I don't like the system to selectthe colors at the first time. I will prefer a similiar thing (or equal) toXOEditor: http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4085
The folder: /etc/udev/rules.d is empty.. Fedora 17 moves the rulesto another folder?
Regards!
Alan