XO-1.75 ramp units -- get one now!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Feb 14 13:46:32 EST 2012

OLPC's shipper CANNOT accept shipping addresses that to not include a
working phone number:

     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors

Yep, too many laptops have been lost in shipping over the years, with
every wacky reason you cannot even imagine!  So include that live phone
number in your email to contributors at laptop.org (mandatory, THX :)

Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !