XO-1.75 ramp units -- get one now!

Martin Langhoff martin at laptop.org
Tue Feb 14 12:20:31 EST 2012

We have a batch of RAMP units for people to play with! Develop, hack,
report bugs, take them to the park when you walk your dog! And write
notes on how it works, file bugs, help us test our builds.

Want one? Same drill as before!
http://blog.laptop.org/2011/07/25/new-xo-1-75-contributors-program-test-our-new-prototypes/

(If you already received an XO-1.75 prototype, no need to reapply!)

Did you apply for one late last year, and didn't get it? We'll get one
out to you now! (Late last year we were a bit too busy, and we dropped
the ball on the Contributors' programme logistics. Apologies if this
affected you; we'll make up for it... sending you a ramp unit :-) )

cheers,

 - ask interesting questions