Pretty gnome cursor theme on XO-1.75

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at
Fri Feb 10 08:17:33 EST 2012

Tested in os27, looks better than before.
Maybe the white line in the border of the circle can be a little wider.
The shadow in the arrow looks very good.
The hand can be improved (look like the line in the base is cutted)

Testing this in Firefox, I think the smoothScroll config
is not good for our hardware. Try changing it going to about:config
and setting general.smoothScroll to false.
I know is late to change it now, but may be we can think about this later.