[Sugar-devel] Porting Sugar on Android (Ice cream sandwich)

RJV jv.ravichandran at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:20:42 EST 2012

Yes, Prof. Nagarjunaji, I have heard of your device and was really keen on
the opportunity to interact with you over it. Of course, I am not one for
reinventing the wheel and hence, the possible steps plus I, too, am more in
favor of the 2nd option.

Though, interestingly, Peter Robinson's suggestion makes a lot of sense of
having a Fedora when, anyway, there is Linux under.

I will definitely meet up with you in Mumbai when the opportunity comes
forth.

"....though touchscreen may have some advantages for some activities.
Second, Sugar learning platform has plenty of activities to offer which are
not available on Android currently."

1. Touchscreen opens up a lot of possibilities by way of creating more
touchscreen conducive activities that are culture, locale specific.
Enabling Touchscreen event for existing activities does not necessarily
leverage  the advantage of touch screen in enhancing the existing learning
experience and to this regard, I am concerned about the complete picture of
enabling a hand-held device to the optimum performance and therefore, this
question.

2. Second you totally on the second.

Regards,

RJv