13.1.0 development build 16 released

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Mon Dec 3 17:07:48 EST 2012

Hi,

A new 13.1.0 development build is available.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/13.1.0
http://build.laptop.org/13.1.0/os16

Includes Sugar-0.98.0 and a handful of activity updates.

Other recent changes/fixes:
#12107 Unbootable initramfs in secure mode
#12216 XO-1.75/XO4 don't support 1.8 volt SD cards
#12223 gzip --rsyncable option not understood

We thought initial XO-4 audio support would be in this release, but
looks like our earlier diagnosis is incomplete in that the system is
still booting with the volume (PCM mixer) turned all the way down,
even with the kernel changes included here. I plan to look into this
tomorrow but no complaints if anyone beats me to it.

This is the last development build, we now move into
regression-fixes-only mode (release candidates). The next build is
expected on Friday.

Thanks for any testing and feedback!
Daniel