Off-topic (sorta) Need help opening Raspberry pi case

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at
Sat Dec 1 19:26:54 EST 2012

Sounds like something worth trying... when I get the basics figured out (and the case open)!.
Maybe we need a new, special version of Sugar for the Raspberry Pi.... of course, it would be called"...
"Sugar Pi"  ;-D
Seriously though, the more devices that will run Sugar, the better!
The book I bought about the Raspberry pi that was written by one of the 2 guys that designed it says it was designed with children as users in mind.