12.1.0

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Sun Aug 19 14:25:24 EDT 2012

Build 20 exists for XO-1.5 but has not been released yet.  It has a
significant driver design change to prevent hanging the laptop over a
suspend/resume cycle (#12027).

Given there have not been any reports of the refactored driver crashing or
causing major issues, os20 likely will be published as a release candidate
for everyone within the next day or two.

Other that that os20 should be essentially identical to os19.

---
SJG