CliqueRM / telepathy-salut capture file request

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at
Tue Apr 3 20:08:47 EDT 2012

I uploaded a packet dump for you of two XOs sharing a simple Chat Activity
over Salut, which uses Clique.  The Second XO shares the activity, and the
First one joins it.  They then alternate sending messages back and forth
twice.   The First system then leaves the activity followed by the Second
system shutting the activity down.

This capture has been filtered by MAC address to only show the two XOs in
use.  They were on an Ad-hoc wireless network with no other systems

Normally I work at much higher level, but if there is specific information
that you need I will try and get it for you.