12.1.0 devel build 6 released, for the XO-1, XO-1.5 and XO-1.75

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Tue Apr 3 02:03:08 EDT 2012

Edit:

BTW - when I left the entry (which my customization had placed there) in
/etc/fstab for my "permanent" SD card, os6 would not boot
  ON THE XO-1
-- it would go into the prompt for emergency mode, then when I ctl-D
would after a while again go into the prompt for emergency mode, etc., etc.

[I have no problems with 12.1.0 booting on the XO-1.5 (not even with
os6).  XO-1.5 /dev/mmcblk0 and /dev/mmcblk1 get defined correctly.]

mikus