Memorize - use scenario

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Fri Sep 30 19:17:24 EDT 2011

We have been seeing lots of changes to Memorize and some things are a bit
confusing. I was thinking that it might help to write some scenarios for how
you might use Memorize. So here goes...

In class on Monday the teacher says each student is to make a Memorize game
to help learn the elements of the periodic table.

Two students meet at another students house. They decide to play the game
they made about the periodic table. They each have different games so they
collaborate and play all three games.

On Tuesday in class the teacher says they should each make a Memorize game
that just looks at a set of elements based on whether they are metals or
nonmetals. In doing this task they can edit the existing game or they can
create a new game.
They are then asked to share their games so they can practice different
sets.

On Wednesday the teacher says they should each make a Memorize game that
just looks at solids or gases. They are told they should make sure they save
the game from Tuesday so they will have a bigger set of games to play later.

On Thursday and Friday they are given time to share and play the games they
have been creating with their classmates.