Jon's xf86-video-dove driver repository available

Martin Langhoff martin at
Wed Sep 21 11:04:31 EDT 2011

So we have a new repo tracking Jon Nettleton's work:

It has an 'old' branch, where I grafted a commit with a snapshot of
the src as it appears in the driver we have in OS5. This commit is
fiction, it is grafted as a child of the closest commit.

The master branch shows a rebase/cleanup of that work (up to the graft
point), and there's where Jon is working now. So the next build will
be cut from master, once the lockup bugs are resolved (which will
likely require a new kernel as well).

 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC