How to disabled xo security without developers key

ganesh gajre ganeshgajre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:20:17 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am deploying more than 30 XO-1 in a village where I don't have Internet
facility.  I have to update the firmware of all the XO.
Currently all XO-1 has q2e41  firmware version, which has to be updated to
q2e46.

Till q2e41 usually we don't need OK prompt, because it was providing
bootfw.zip file.
In next versions of q2e4 series they don't provide bootfw.zip file, only
".rom" <firmware.rom> file. Without OK prompt we are not able to apply
commands to run firmware update, because it needs developers key to unlock
or make XO unsecured mode.

Can anyone tell me how to get OK prompt without developers key??

--
Ganesh (Dragger)
Be a FOSSERS, use GNU/Linux