ARM dropbox repo change

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Tue Sep 6 11:02:56 EDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Paul Fox <pgf at> wrote:
> can you clarify the final point?  if a package is in an f14 dropbox,

OOB fetches packages from the relevant "olpc" repos, and then passes
that list of packages as packages to _ignore_ in the fedora repos.

So a package Z in one of our repos means that Z packages in the fedora
repos are completely ignored.

This preserves patched rpms we may have (xkeyboard-config, kernel...)
from being bumped out by Fedora updates.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC