ARM dropbox repo change

Daniel Drake dsd at
Tue Sep 6 09:38:52 EDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at> wrote:
> Done.

But you need to remove olpc-utils from your f14 repo, olpc-utils is a
Fedora mainline package and putting this one in f14 will block the
Fedora one.

> Related to this, I'd like to have a yum repo pointing to the add'l
> repositories we use during the build.
> Creating it from OOB is ok, we don't need to upgrade it or control it
> from rpms/yum as we don't do yum-based upgrades. It helps testing
> ahead of a new OS image...

You mean like we have done for XO-1 and XO-1.5 for as long as I can remember? :)
If this isn't already present in Peter's current builds, it'll be
fixed with the first 11.3.0 XO-1.75 build.