Wireless Security WPA2

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 01:21:09 EDT 2011

Folks:

I have a site where I sometimes work on my little XO's that has now
implemented WPA2 Enterprise wireless security.  On the Gnome side I can edit
a Wireless Network Connection to correctly enter the parameters and get onto
the network.  However, I cannot seem to get a connection on the Sugar
side.(Build11-2/874).  Is there some way I can get Sugar to use the
configuration from the Gnome side, or is there a terminal command I can
execute in Sugar there that would allow me to make a connection to a WPA2
Enterprise infrastructure?  Even with WPA2 Personal with pre-shared keys, it
doesn't seem to be sharing the connection information between Gnome and
Sugar, but it in the end, WPA2 Personal it does work just fine on both
sides.

Thanks,

KG