NOW: OLPC Contributors Program Mtg (on #olpc-meeting, Fri Sep 28, 11:15AM EDT)

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:44:03 EDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Yohan Sumathipala <yohan123 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks so much for considering my project "Catalyst for Hope" to bring
> laptops  to Sri Lankan youth in the elephant conflict village school.  I
> have noted your points and will be contacting Mr. Battley at this e-mail (
> mbattley at ucc.on.ca).  If this e-mail is not correct, please let me know,
> as I would like to move on this soon.
>
> Thanks again for your time looking into supporting this project.  I look
> forward to working with you.
> Yohan Sumathipala

If you or your friends could help complete the translation of the Sugar UI
that runs on the XO laptop into:

Tamil:
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ta/

or Sinhala:
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/si/

It would be a very nice way of giving back in a manner that would help both
your kids and others in Sri Lanka.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator