Version 3 of I know America

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at
Mon Oct 24 03:24:40 EDT 2011

Of course!
I can do an "I know India"...
A first version is possible in 3 weeks.. with the general map of India..make each state (there are 28?) has more work ...
This is a good map to make the activity??? Or you have a better one?

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:54:24 +0530
Subject: Re: Version 3 of I know America
From: administrator at
To: alanjas at
CC: alanjas at; sugar-devel at; somosazucar at; olpc-bolivia at; grassroots at; iaep at; devel at; bolivia at; support-gang at; olpc-social at; olpc-india at; olpc-open at; info at; volunteer at; olpc-uruguay at; olpc-sur at; olpcpuno at; squeakfest2011 at

fantastic work!!!

just I  would like to know if you could help us with the map of India and other related area
 just like what you have done with the flags etc--if we provide you with all necesary basic data.