After 11.3.0, 11.3.1 - notes

Martin Langhoff martin at
Mon Oct 17 16:10:46 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at> wrote:
> Some of the 11.2.0 targeted languages (presumably the same in 11.3.0) are
> still a good way from completion.

Which ones are some way from completion? Where do you expect progress
to be made?

> newlines are the common culprits), but otherwise is not generally going to
> introduce unexpected issues.

In the 10.1.x series we had some fun with dialogs not resizing
correctly, so the risk *is* there :-/

If languages progress over over time, even if they don't fit our
cycle, deployments can pull them in for a custom build. This is right
now fairly awkward, but perhaps we can automate it a bit with some
improvements to OOB.

 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC