Packages frozen for 11.3.0

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Oct 7 15:24:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

For developers:

We've switched to frozen repositories for the 11.3.0 release. This
means that all changes (packages, kernel, activities, etc) need an
associated trac ticket for any changes that need to be made - changes
won't be pulled in automatically. More info here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_Process/Stabilization#Regression_fixing_stage

Things have been frozen as of the contents of build 8, but I have
pulled in the XO-1.75 firmware update Q4B11 already (#11308).

In general, we're also now only accepting regression fixes. For
XO-1.75 this doesn't change too much, as the issues that are being
worked on (suspend, audio, etc) are really regressions from other
existing platforms.

Daniel