[Sugar-devel] Potential volunteer offering technical writing

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Thu Oct 6 23:18:41 EDT 2011

Thanks Martin!

Unless they're named differently or have another version in a different
name, here's what I can find when I do a search on "All Manuals":

XO manual (Introduction, Getting Started, Battery, Network, Support,
Appendices): http://booki.flossmanuals.net/xo/_draft/
Browse Activity Chapter: http://booki.flossmanuals.net/browse/_draft/_v/1.0/
Write Activity Chapter: http://booki.flossmanuals.net/write-activity/_draft/:

Record Activity Chapter: http://booki.flossmanuals.net/record/_draft/
Turtle Art Activity Chapter:
Sugar (What is Sugar section, Interface Chapter, Activities Chapter) :

There are other incomplete activity chapters already set up in FlossManual.

Sounds about right?