[Sugar-devel] Potential volunteer offering technical writing

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 22:51:09 EDT 2011

I think what was used to generate the help was the FLOSS Manuals Remix feature, http://en.flossmanuals.net/index.php?plugin=remix .
The workflow would be to identify the source of the existing help text starting with the Sugar and XO books.
Edit the source material then use the remix feature.
I would suggest saving the original books to preserve those editions for people still using older versions of the software.

rihoward1 at gmail.com

linux - the best things in life are free