Browse-129 PDF fork for 11.3.0

Daniel Drake dsd at
Tue Oct 4 08:33:58 EDT 2011

As agreed yesterday I had a quick look at the PDF plugin reader for
11.3.0 and the addition of ARM support.

Thanks to the earlier packaging by Gonzalo this was actually very
easy. Pushed to

packaged into:

Tested on both XO-1.5 and and XO-1.75, seems to be working as well as before.

I think our discussion yesterday was leaning towards shipping this if
it could be restored without too much hassle - which has now been
done. Any objections?

It would be great to get a little more testing before I put it in the build.

And lets not forget to fix this properly next cycle...