Browse-129 PDF fork for 11.3.0

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Tue Oct 4 08:33:58 EDT 2011

Hi,

As agreed yesterday I had a quick look at the PDF plugin reader for
11.3.0 and the addition of ARM support.

Thanks to the earlier packaging by Gonzalo this was actually very
easy. Pushed to
http://git.sugarlabs.org/~godiard/browse/inline-pdf-11-2

packaged into:
http://dev.laptop.org/~dsd/20111004/Browse-129.1.xo

Tested on both XO-1.5 and and XO-1.75, seems to be working as well as before.

I think our discussion yesterday was leaning towards shipping this if
it could be restored without too much hassle - which has now been
done. Any objections?

It would be great to get a little more testing before I put it in the build.

And lets not forget to fix this properly next cycle...

Thanks,
Daniel