11.3.0 build 8 released, for XO-1.75, XO-1.5 and XO-1

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Sun Oct 2 05:20:03 EDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net> wrote:
> My XO-1 used to blink a LED when it sent/received packets.  That doesn't
> happen any more.  Is that a feature or bug?

Its a bug. Speaking of XO-1 only:

The leftmost LED behaviour is as it has always been: on solidly when
connected, off when disconnected, blinking when scanning for networks.

The rightmost LED used to go on solidly when connected to the mesh,
and blink when communicating over the mesh (I think).

The bug we have now is that the rightmost LED is permanently off,
meshing or not. This has been like this for ages - since 10.1.x I
think. I did spend a few hours trying to fix it a while ago, and
didn't get anywhere, and couldn't justify spending more time on it.

Daniel