11.3.0 build 8 released, for XO-1.75, XO-1.5 and XO-1

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Oct 2 04:58:28 EDT 2011

My XO-1 used to blink a LED when it sent/received packets.  That doesn't
happen any more.  Is that a feature or bug?

ping is the obvious test case.  Nothing blinks for me.

There are 2 LEDs in the lower-left: a vertical bar with a ball on top and a
set of parens around a center dot.  This picture:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:XO-1-4th_gen-features.jpg
calls them Storage Access and WiFi Access.  My Storage is on solid.  The WiFi
is off solid.

I just saw the "Storage" LED blink.  The pattern was what I expect when it
scans the other channels for access points.

If I disconnect, the Storage LED goes out.  It goes back on when I reconnect.