Battery - small irritation

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 11:24:51 EST 2011

Hi:

I have received a new XO 1.5, shipped with a battery S/N starting with 008.

Over the past few days, I've noticed something a tad strange.  No matter
how long it's plugged in, the little charging  LED stays yellow.  However,
the frame battery indicator says "100%"

Moved this battery to another XO 1.5 machine and plugged in, same symptoms,
stays yellow forever.

Moved this  battery to an XO 1.0 - same, LED stays yellow forever.

Moved this battery  to an XO 1.75 - same, LED stays yellow forever.

All my other batteries charge to green just fine in the original XO 1.5,
and in all the other machines listed above.

The battery seems to be performing normally, but as I said in the subject,
it's a small irritation, that it never seems to 'go green'.

KG