XO-3 competitor?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 06:26:55 EST 2011

There's a commercial model that the company is going to be selling in
the UK I believe at a higher price to recover the development costs or
something along those lines. I've been keeping an eye out for UK
availability but I've not seen it yet either.

I also saw this unit from Toys-R-Us the other day. It looks like a
standard tablet embedded in a rubber case.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/11/toys-r-us-nabi-android-tablet-lets-junior-play-while-mommy-drin/

Peter