Activities won't auto-install from USB "bundles" folder onto 11.3.0?

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Nov 10 13:00:04 EST 2011

FYI in this partic case, customization sticks fail even on
standard/secured G1G1 units (i.e. XO-1s without developer keys) as much
as a third of the time.  Sometimes rebooting and retrying actually
works, for reasons unclear.  Perhaps 1 in 6 secured G1G1 units will not
accept customization sticks at all (in our experience, "no matter which
USB brand / USB port") and so Activitiies need to be installed manually.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Customization_stick

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !