Announcing the development of OLPC OS 11.3.1

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:54:39 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't advocate for L10n and Daniel
> wouldn't be doing his if he didn't raise caution flags about issues he has

:-)

Get us some translations! Whatever happens, it won't be a wasted
effort -- worst case, they'll go to 12.3.0!

We'll review the delta, and discuss with the team. My position is
that, if we have the manpower to test them...

 - Translations in languages we ship in our build are high value, if
we include the translation, and use that inclusion to trigger an
explicit test of that l10n, it's a win.

 - Translations in languages that OLPC doesn't ship are also
worthwhile to get into Sugar. Those deployments that need them will
use OOB to prep their image.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions