Announcing OLPC OS 11.3.0 for XO-1, XO-1.5 and XO-1.75

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Wed Nov 2 10:35:15 EDT 2011

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at> wrote:
> We're pleased to announce the release of OLPC OS 11.3.0 for XO-1,
> XO-1.5 and as a provisional release for XO-1.75. Details of new
> features, known issues, and how to download/install/upgrade can all be
> found in the release notes:
> Many thanks to all contributors, testers, upstreams, and those who
> have provided feedback of any kind.

Bravo! Fantastic work from all quarters. Thanks Daniel for shepherding
the process and to all the team for getting a great OS out.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC