XO-1.75 relative performance

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Tue Nov 1 17:04:23 EDT 2011

I am trying to get some idea of the performance of the XO-1.75
relative to other devices on the market.

For instance, how would it compare against an iPad 1/2 and iPhone
4/4S? My guess is that the Armada 610 SoC that we use would come out
somewhere in between the A4 chip used in the original iPad and iPhone
4, and the A5 chip used in the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.

Do we have any more accurate figures? How does the state of our
software (quality of drivers, etc.) affect this?

There's a cool demo online showing the graphics capabilities of the
Armada 610[0]. Is this achievable on the XO-1.75?

Thanks,
Sridhar

[0] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s17KwfzTFY