new OLPC slackware 13.37 released (fwd)

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Mon May 23 03:23:39 EDT 2011

I never update for new OLPC firmware because it work for my old slackware
12.2. So, I don't want to mess it up.

Yes, under OLPC it was recent kernel I found at OLPC: 2.6.36-rc2.

Kernel to boot to other pc is the latest slackware 13.37 say 2.6.37.xxx

Please let me know if the latest OLPC will not harm my OLPC 1.0 so that I
can test it for you.

Regards,
supat