L10n of non-Sugar build elements

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:48:20 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) I believe there are many more strings in the upstream than we are using,
> so it would be good to have a specific listing of the packages that we use
> to focus our L10n efforts on the most important strings.

I am not sure if the modularization points for l10n matches the
modularization for rpms, but looking at the 'gnome' lines in these two
lists is a start

Current stable release 10.1.3

Dev build for 11.2.0

To look at the apps we include in the gnome desktop -- but which are
not default gnome components, and may nobe be part of the gnome

does that help?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com