11.2.0 development build 14 released

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Sat Mar 19 13:16:56 EDT 2011

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/11.2.0

http://build.laptop.org/11.2.0/os14

updates.laptop.org now offers this stream. Instructions are on the
11.2.0 page above. Upgrades from 11.2.0 builds 1 through 12 probably
won't work properly, but from 13 is probably fine and it will stay
that way. (I haven't fully tested this yet)

Notable changes:
Sugar updated, but I'm not sure what this fixes as no tickets were
marked and no SRPMs were provided :(
sshd no longer starts by default
libertas debugging enabled again on XO-1.5 to allow for diagnosis of #10748
chrome driver update
Fedora updates include NetworkManager, gnash
WikipediaES updated to v26
WikipediaEN updated to v26

Closed bugs:
#10510 	Wikipedia should find a way to work on both F11 and F14 builds
#10742 	DPMS is enabled with chrome driver
#10766 	XO X Server should not listen on public TCP port