Current oob - any clear F13 incompat?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:58:25 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> If we have a reasonably-complete F-14 soon, I'll just rebase the
> remaining interesting changes on top of OOB's master.

Making some progress on this. I have a much smaller, cleaner patch to
master. Looks like I am close to building a complete image with it.

 - Most of the code is in modules/xo_1_75 - where it doesn't bother
anything else. It still hosts various hacks that will be removed as
our infra consolidates.

 - Modules/sugar_activity_group needs a downgrade so that it doesn't
need bitfrost code. The bitfrost code on F13 isn't modularized so it
tries to read /ofw on the build host. Oops. We need a f-14 build host,
or bitfrost upgrade.

 - Some rpms from 'base' kspkglist need to be moved to platform
modules -- kernel.i586 for example :-)

 - Some rpms are just missing in F13-arm -- commented those out in
base/gnome/sugar kspkglist -- that will need to be applied for now,
removed later.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions