i18n assistance needed - batti

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:43:38 EDT 2011

I would like to thank Walter Bender for filing a patch against my
ticket with the upstream on this.  I will follow through with the
developer of batti to push it along and release it.  Then when it is
in the PO file, I will work on getting it localized in more languages,
it is not a lot fo strings.  It's hosted in Transifex, but only a few
langs have been done.  I may host a local copy for our localizers
convenience and then see about upstreaming the PO files into
Transifex.

cjl