11.2.0 development build 23 released

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:44:04 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Christoph Derndorfer
<christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 15 June 2011 21:43, Christoph Derndorfer
> The only tiny thing I hadn't noticed before is that both the Browse PDF
> plugin and Read display a "Loading..." note in the top-right corner of the
> screen. Is there a way to translate that into Spanish for the final release?
> (I didn't find a read.po file onĀ http://translate.sugarlabs.org/es/honey/).

Read (and Browse)  are cnsidered "core" enough that they are in
Fructose, not Honey.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/es/fructose/

Look for read-activity.po and web-activity.po

> Oh, and what's the point of the HelloWorld activity? :-)

As I understand it, it serves the same purpose of any other HelloWorld
program, a simple example to start people (children) looking at the
code that makes words appear on the screen.  It may alos be that it is
available via Pippy for modification.

cjl