XO-1 touchpad once more [Devel Digest, Vol 64, Issue 28]

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:09:28 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 2:28 AM, Yioryos Asprobounitis
<mavrothal at yahoo.com> wrote:
> However, I do not think that "is not a big issue" if newer builds indeed make it worse.

If you think newer builds make it worse, and can help us keeping track
of it in detail, yes, we need and want your help.

But your testing of a different OS means you have a different stack
from what we ship. Can you test with a recent 11.2.0 dev image? Maybe
running it from an SD card to preserve your internally-installed OS...

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions