11.2.0 development build 22 released

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:05:06 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:00 AM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:

> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/11.2.0
>
> http://build.laptop.org/11.2.0/os22
>
> Thanks for the testing feedback so far. This release fixes a couple of
> major issues.
>
> Notable changes:
>  - Fixed bug where olpc-update was not working and could even break
> your system on next boot. Sorry about that. Users of build 20 and
> build 21 will have to reflash this image directly, rather than using
> olpc-update.
>  - Fixed a bug introduced in build 21 where XO-1.5 wireless hardware
> was being reset on every resume
>
> Tickets closed:
> #10942  /versions/running symlink not created correctly
> #10944  rfkill driver stopping/starting mmc host unnecessarily

Using os22 on an XO-1.5HS I keep running into an odd issue whereby at some
point almost all of the function keys (views, Journal, frame, volume, NOT
brightness) stop working after the machine comes out of suspend. This has
happened three times over the course of the day.

I've now spent the past hour trying to reproduce this behaviour with a
combination of automatic suspends and manual suspends but no luck.

Has anyone else seen this before? If not I'll play around it some more and
then file a bug.

Cheers,
Christoph

--