[Techteam] New F14-arm build os31

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:22:10 EDT 2011

Hi Gonzalo,

On 29 Jul 2011, at 05:34, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:

> Hey, no so bad :)
> The good news first:
> The following activities starts and works:
> TurtleArt, Speak, TypingTurtle, Labyrinth, Memorize,Browse, Log, Words, Help, Chat, Scratch, Distance, Finance,
> Infoslicer, Implode, Terminal, Calculate, Etoys and  ImageViewer
>
> Activities with errors:
> GetBooks: no HAL (anyway we must substitute by udev)
> TamTam*: no blobs, probably only recompile
> Puppy: starts ok and many examples work, but no the camera and no sound examples (I have not tested all)
> Measure: no HAL
> Stopwatch: do not start and do not write anything in the log file
> Write: no abiword module
> Paint: no blobs, probably only recompile
> Moon: does not start, but with a python error in the activity, must try update it

For Moon also check you have the date set to the current time (I have a ticket still open for having it fail more gracefully). Latest release is Moon-12. Let me know the error if it's something else, Moon is a very simple python activity and isn't doing anything weird :-)

> Jukebox, started but did not played a ogg file
> Record: starts but only with audio
> Physics: probably no binaries in egg, we must try with package pybox2d

Yes, very likely. I'll need some help re-building the eggs if we want this fixed from inside the activity. It could also be olpcgame/pygame related? Any other pygame based activities you know of working?

> Maze: do not start and do not write anything in the log file

Could be olpcgame/pygame related?

Regards,
--Gary