11.2.0 release notes ready for review

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:37:36 EDT 2011

The idea of the X is not save the entry..
to avoid a shutdown by mistake could add the classic triangle of return ...
The final windows may be with 3 options:

Triangle: return to the activity (The problem is that usually the activity is closed)
Cross: don't save the entry in the journal..
Tick: save the entry
It's a simple system, no? Or is't complicated?

Alan