11.2.0 release notes ready for review

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Jul 20 19:26:42 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 8:04 PM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <
alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm down the new version ...
>
> When you leave an activity, a window appears that asks the name of the journal
> entry..
>
> Is like this? (capture01.png)
>
> Why is not this? (capture02.png)

God question.
What is your idea about the X icon?
Do not close the activity?
There are times when I accidentally close one activity and think about this.
Close the activity without saving?

> Some activities don't save any relevant information in the journal...
>
> All the time, I used an activity, exit of it, click on the 'tick' button to
> save the entry in the journal and need to delete it...

If one activity does not save relevant information and save to the Journal,
is a bug in the activity. Can you point to the failing activities?

Is important remember the window is opened only when you start a new
instance
of the activity and by default you restart the last instance.

Gonzalo