Content Proposal, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Jul 12 08:35:23 EDT 2011

Hi Chris,
Do you have a list of languages with PDF versions?
These languages do not have a html version in the unicode.org site?
Also, in a random testing I found the Guarayo page is empty, may be is my
fault, or did not have HTML version.
At last, for me would be best if the european languages apeear in the same
table than the other languages.
And may be where we have a sound version, include the player in the same
page with the text.
In this way you can hear and read the text at the same time.

Gonzalo