Good news: mostly complete dist-f14 package list

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at
Thu Jul 7 13:31:27 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at>wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at>
> wrote:
> > Yes, close to agreement and the above packages aren't really an issue,
> some
> > of the dependencies are though. Working on getting them resolved this
> week.
> Looking good. The list has shortened quite a bit. At this moment, only
> xapian-bindings-python.fc14 is a hard blocker for a build attempt. I
> suspect/hope we can handle old telepathy packages, and xulrunner
> breaks Browse but still allows for a build to complete.

xapian-bindings is awaiting me fixing the ruby build (as are a number of
other packages). xulrunner is building at the moment so hopefully once
that's done all the xulrunner deps (xul-py, FF etc) will build as well.

> Missing 118 (17%) from 681
Can you post your current list to