Good news: mostly complete dist-f14 package list

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:42:52 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, close to agreement and the above packages aren't really an issue, some
> of the dependencies are though. Working on getting them resolved this week.

Looking good. The list has shortened quite a bit. At this moment, only
xapian-bindings-python.fc14 is a hard blocker for a build attempt. I
suspect/hope we can handle old telepathy packages, and xulrunner
breaks Browse but still allows for a build to complete.

Missing 118 (17%) from 681

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions