[support-gang] [ANNOUNCE] OLPC OS 10.1.3 final release

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 14:47:00 EST 2011

Good Folk::

I notice that the link for this release is still over at
build.laptop.orgwith full access to the parent and sub-directories
available.

I had thought that an 'official' release would generally be placed over in
download.laptop.org so that non-developers wouldn't get confused with the
slew of new stuff like: F-12 ARM and F14. Or, regular users might get
curious and load temp or broken builds and software by mistake.

Doesnt really matter to me, I brick my machines daily :-), but it might be
better to place it over there to avoid support issues from some other
rookies.

Cheers

KG